Hello, my name is Lucas Erickson. I am from Portland Oregon and went to Ida B Wells High School. I played tennis in high school and made state my senior year. I choose to go to LBCC because I found a spot to live called the domain. Also, I wanted to graduate from OSU without having to pay for four years. Linn Benton helped me pay less but still get a good education. I am currently a sophomore and live in a fraternity house. Both my parents are teachers, but my dad is retiring this year after 30+ years of teaching. I also have a sister who is 5 years older than me. I got very close to her during COVID 19 because we both lived at our parents' house and hung out a lot. I've made a lot of really cool friends in Corvallis, and I really like the way LBCC has treated me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the news, Bacardi's Big Deal with Camila Cabello

Heineken